5 Haziran 2012 Salı

My First Official Presentation



 This is a video of me making an official presentation at my practicum school, which is a private institution. The students are in the 9th grade. They are very lively and energetic teenagers and I have always tried to have a good relationship with them. This is their reading class, but they seem to be more interested in speaking lessons. The teacher told me that I was completely free in doing any activity that I would like to do. Before preparing for this official, I asked for the students' opinions and they told me that they would really appreciate it if my activities were communicative and speking centered. So, I prepared a lesson mainly based on speaking and they were really active in the lesson, I am grateful to them:) I unfortunately I could not have a peer observer during this lesson, so I had to arrange the camera myself at the beginning. In the first 1.30 minutes of the video I am doing the arrangements so you can just skip that part. I hope you have a good time watching my video.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder